Friday, July 17, 2015

Just Like That

What I'm Wearing: Top Tomato | Jelly Shoes Cotton On | Wallet Gucci

Hi everyone! I'm back from my short hiatus from blogging. Last semester was really a hard & stressful one so I decided to take a short break from blogging just so I can focus on my studies for a while. And now I'm back because I know deep inside my heart (hehe) that I really can't let go of blogging because it's something that I love to do. This is where I can express myself by mixing & matching different kinds of clothes and through writing as well. This blog is not just about the clothes that I wear on a certain post, it's also about the things (may it be personal, travel experience, heartbreaks, current situation.. anything & everything under the sun!) that I wanna share to my readers because 10 or 20 years from now, I will surely look back on my posts and see how I change not just as a fashion blogger but as an individual all in all. I may take a break but hey, I'm not giving up. :) 

Let's now focus on my outfit. Shall we? So basically this post is long overdue, if I'm not mistaken these photos are taken last January when I still have my shoulder length hair (cause I now have a lob cut, which you can see on my Instagram account @nikkaneldi). I decided to wear a B&W outfit on a casual day at the mall cause why not? You can never go wrong with these colors. I just played with it and added a hint of Browns and threw on my Fedora Hat just so it'll look like I spent hours in putting this outfit. :) I don't know if I already mentioned this in my old posts but I love clothes that has a vertical lines pattern. Any kind of clothes that has this kind of pattern, I would surely & willingly get it. Hihi!
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10200255/?claim=3wvsc945exg">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>